- ACADEMIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, College of Fine Arts, School of Theater (23500046200308)
- Go to our website »
ACADEMIC OPERATIONS MANAGER, College of Fine Arts, School of Theater (23500046200308)
Tracking Code: 23500046200308
The College of Fine Arts seeks an Academic Operations Manager for the School of Theatre. This position provides fundamental support for the School's artistic projects, as well as supporting performance faculty and students. In addition, this position manages rental clients agreements, space management, equipment usage and maintenance, facility and course scheduling, and facility maintenance. The position focuses primarily on activities in the School's facilities at 855 and 808 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston. This position also develops and enforces policies and procedures based on the Director's goals.
- Bachelor's degree and at least three years of relevant experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator and collaborator.
- A friendly, patient, and dedicated demeanor is essential.
- Ideal candidates for this position will have both demonstrated administrative and operations experience and a background in and passion for the arts.
- Prior arts management experience a plus.
- Attendance required at some evening productions.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston Universitys COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the Universitys response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location: BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Salary Grade: Grade 47
To apply, visit https://bu.silkroad.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=311802&company_id=15509&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=1018629&aid=1
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency