Chair and Director of the School of Theater and Dance (6225)
Position Description Summary:
- Minimum of three years of organizational leadership experience, or evidence of increasing responsibility within an organization that required decision-making authority.
- Terminal degree or commensurate professional experience to merit appointment at the rank of Associate Professor or higher
- Demonstrated experience in creative work and/or scholarship
- Evidence of teaching at the university level
- Three years experience as artistic or managing director or other lead creative person in a professional and/or academic setting.
- Significant professional theatre or dance experience (union affiliation highly desired). Evidence of increasing responsibility in a leadership position.
Posting Date: 09/07/2022
Priority Review Date: 10/23/2022
Open Until Filled?
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://employment.niu.edu/postings/66280
In accordance with applicable statutes and regulations, NIU is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, religion, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, or any other factor unrelated to professional qualifications, and will comply with all applicable federal and state statutes, regulations and orders pertaining to nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and affirmative action.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Ethics and Compliance Officer, Title IX Coordinator
Health Services 230
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-212d6053df6c4e48b7e8f37833d37de5