- Theater Manager - PT
- Go to our website »
Theater Manager - PT
Responsible for the overall operations of the Fine Arts Theater including scheduling and coordinating fine and performing arts activities, designing and operating light, sound, and stage equipment, coordinating ticket sales, and providing support for activities, events, and performances.
Minimum Education and/or Training and Experience:
Bachelors degree and three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
Preferred Education and/or Training and Experience:
Degree in audio engineering preferred.
Licensing Requirements: None
1. Plan and coordinate facility events for Fine Arts, internal institution and community.
2. Manage and operate all technical support including lighting and audio for all events in the theatre.
3. Work with scheduled activities to ensure events have all needed supplies, equipment, and support; ensure applicable contracts are properly executed.
4. Maintain facility event schedules to ensure operations and programs are adequately prepared.
5. Produce reports on weekly facility events in order to generate proper staff and volunteer scheduling.
6. Oversee the Fine Arts Theater by ensuring that proper staffing and training occurs on a regular basis.
7. Supervise the operations of the Box Office to ensure ticket sale transactions are facilitated appropriately and that staff are scheduled and trained.
8. Develop a Fine Arts Theater Maintenance Plan and identify needed repairs and supplies. Order needed equipment and ensure that all equipment is functioning properly to maintain safety and reliability.
9. Supervise all stage setup and tear-down for all events in the theater space as needed for college and external events.
10. Track Fine Arts Theater usage and event attendance.
11. Perform other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned.
Customer service principles
Theater sound and lighting systems
Basic computer operations
Scheduling and de-conflicting
Communicating across multiple areas
Wage/Salary: $22.38 per hour; increases to $23.17 per hour on July 1
Status: Part Time
If Part-time, hours per week: 19.5
If Non-exempt, work days:
Posting Number: SF00457
Special Instructions Summary:
Review of applications will begin on May 22.
To apply, visit https://jeffco.peopleadmin.com/postings/3768
It is the policy of Jefferson College that no person shall, on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, disability, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or veteran status, be subject to discrimination in employment or in admission to any educational program or activity of the College. In compliance with Federal Rules and Regulations, Jefferson College has adopted a procedure for resolving complaints of discrimination. The procedure is available to any Jefferson College student, employee, or applicant who feels that he or she has been discriminated against in employment, student programs, or student activities.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency